Front row (left to right): Guerdie Glass, Gina Wisman, Chelsie Poncinie, Shelly Seabury and Kim Glaser. Back row: Amanda Anderson, Lisa Smith, Kim Mollohan, Karen Gabay and Sean Ring. Not pictured: Brian Shanks.
At the Westerville City Schools Board of Education meeting on October 30, 11 exemplary employees were honored with A+ Awards:
- Amanda Anderson, teacher, Annehurst Elementary School;
- Karen Gabay, executive assistant to the superintendent, Enrollment Center Services;
- Kim Glaser, teacher, Mark Twain Elementary School;
- Guerdie Glass, director of special education, Westerville City School District;
- Kim Mollohan, athletic secretary/ theater director, Westerville North High School;
- Chelsie Poncinie, paraprofessional, Hawthorne Elementary School;
- Sean Ring, teacher/head baseball coach, Westerville North High School;
- Shelly Seabury, teacher, Mark Twain Elementary School;
- Brian Shanks, teacher, Huber Ridge Elementary School;
- Lisa Smith, speech language pathologist, Westerville South High School; and
- Gina Wisman, instructional aide, Genoa Middle School.