On-Level 7th Grade Social Studies (World Studies from 750 B.C. to 1600 A.D.: Ancient Greece to the First Global Age)
View Events/Assignments for
Below is a representation of some subjects & themes explored in class.
Students & parents can access classwork details from our Schoology page.
Additionally, students & parents can keep current with class activities via Remind.
The Ancient World
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome
The Middle Ages
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Feudal Japan
- Medieval Europe
The First Global Age
- Renaissance & Reformation
- European Exploration
- The Enlightenment & The Scientific Revolution
- Getting Class Information
Please use Schoology and Remind for in-depth and up-to-date information.
- How to sign up for Remind notifications
3 different ways:
- If you have a smartphone, get push notifications. On your iPhone or Android phone, open your web browser and go to the following link: rmd.at/ Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You’ll be prompted to download the mobile app.
- If you don’t have a smartphone, get text notifications. Text the message @ to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @ to (720) 924-4114. * Standard text message rates apply
- Don’t have a mobile phone? Go to rmd.at/ on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications
- Mrs. T's Google Site
Similar to this WCS website, my Google site is an overview of what is covered in class. Please use Schoology and Remind for in-depth and up-to-date information.