Front row, left to right: Sheila Ebbrecht, Stacy Alonso, Jeff Owdom, and Katie Paolini. Back row: Elaine Morganski, Joselyn Wagner, Maria Soisson, and Kristan Robertson.
Eight exemplary employees received A+ Awards at the Westerville City School District’s Board of Education meeting held Monday evening, April 25:
- Stacy Alonso, case manager, Westerville South High School;
- Sheila Ebbrecht, mental health specialist, Huber Ridge and McVay Elementary School;
- Elaine Morganski, third grade teacher, Wilder Elementary School;
- Jeff Owdom, physics teacher, Westerville South High School;
- Katie Paolini, math teacher, Genoa Middle School;
- Kristan Robertson, instructional coach, Huber Ridge Elementary School;
- Maria Soisson, math teacher, Walnut Springs Middle School; and
- Joselyn Wagner, first grade teacher, McVay Elementary School.
A+ Awards honor outstanding school employees whose actions demonstrate support of the district’s Mission Statement; willingness to go above and beyond normal expectations; and behavior consistent with one or more of the district’s values.