Beginning this school year, the Westerville City School District is introducing an exciting new program called MyVan, designed for students who need specialized transportation.
MyVan consists of a fleet of eight passenger vans owned and operated by Westerville City Schools. Drivers of these vehicles have been provided with extensive training pertaining to safety, maneuverability and student management. The district’s highly regarded staff of mechanics will maintain all vans.
MyVan’s primary focus will be on:
- Safe alternative transportation to and from school;
- An enhanced student riding experience;
- A strong family, student and community connection;
- Clean, well maintained vehicles; and
- Shared support from both Westerville City Schools Special Education and Transportation departments.
Families of students who are assigned to this program will receive notification directly from Westerville City Schools. For further information, please contact the Westerville City Schools Transportation Department at 614/797-5962.