The ninth annual Ned Mosher Apple Butter Festival, presented by the Westerville Lion’s Club, will take place on Sunday, October 1, from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. on the grounds of McVay Elementary School, located at 270 South Hempstead Road.
Featured events will include:
- Apple butter making and tasting;
- Apple cider making and tasting;
- Old fashioned games and crafts;
- The sharing of historical information about Maurice and Dorothy McVay; and
- Tours of the 1860 era log cabin that was moved to its current site 30 years ago by the Westerville Lion’s Club.
Luke Mossburg will provide live music from 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. Donations will be accepted for the sale of pulled pork sandwiches, applesauce and cider. Jars of apple butter and jugs of cider will be available for purchase.