The 2017 Back-to-School Immunization Clinic schedule has been announced by Franklin County Public Health, located in Memorial Hall at 280 East Broad Street in Columbus. Appointments are required. Participants must bring a parent/guardian photo ID, their child’s shot record, and an insurance card. Most major insurances are accepted. A sliding fee scale is available for those who do not have insurance.
Regularly scheduled clinics are held at 10 different locations every month. Five additional evening and weekend clinics will also be offered at Franklin County Public Health. Immunizations will be given (by appointment) at the following times:
- Saturday, August 5 – 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Tuesday, August 8 – 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 29 – 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 9 – 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Tuesday, September 19 – 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Free parking is available for immunization services.
Visit www.myfcph.org/shots to schedule online or call 614/525-3719 to schedule your appointment today.