Front row, left to right: Patrick Quinn, Jeffrey McMillan, and Sean Gorsuch. Back row: Shelli Speakman, Candi Hall, Amy Hinz and Leslie Baumann.
At the Westerville City Schools Board of Education meeting held November 24, seven exemplary employees received A+ Awards for actions demonstrating support of the district’s Mission Statement; willingness to go above and beyond normal expectations in support of students; and behavior consistent with one or more of the district’s values. They are:
- Leslie Baumann, English Language Arts teacher, Westerville North High School;
- Sean Gorsuch, head custodian, Genoa Middle School;
- Candi Hall, mild/moderate special education teacher, Westerville South High School;
- Amy Hinz, second grade teacher, Cherrington Elementary;
- Jeffrey McMillan, social studies teacher, Blendon Middle School;
- Patrick Quinn, moderate/intense special education teacher, Walnut Springs Middle School; and
- Shelli Speakman, moderate/intense special education teacher, Wilder Elementary.