Westerville Partners for Education and Westerville City Schools are presenting the second of their Tomorrow’s Learning Today series of conversations, which have been designed to foster greater awareness and understanding of how educators are addressing the critical issues that impact out youth, our society, and our school system.
During Emotional Health In and Out of the Classroom, community leaders, independent experts and school representatives will discuss the impact of students’ emotional health on learning in the classroom, as well as the importance of providing resources that contribute to the overall well-being of pupils. The meeting will take place from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. on Monday, September 18, in the Board Training Room at the Westerville City Schools Early Learning Center, located at 936 Eastwind Drive. Topics to be explored in this session include:
- Factors contributing to a growing number of youth experiencing emotional health issues;
- How academic programming and facilities can impact student emotional well-being;
- Aspects of healthy peer-to-peer relationships;
- Support available to students through our schools and community; and
- Tools and strategies for parents/community members to support and engage our youth.
Learn more at www.westervillepartnersforeducation.org .