At the Westerville City Schools Board of Education meeting on Monday, October 26, five exemplary employees will receive A+ Awards:
- Jim Cowman, teacher, Westerville South High School;
- Holly Hughes-Carroll, assistant manager, Food Service, Westerville South High School;
- Vicki Jarrell, gifted coordinator, Westerville City Schools;
- Rodney Johnson, assistant principal, Genoa Middle School; and
- Diana Tisdale, teacher, Genoa Middle School.
A+ Awards honor outstanding school employees whose actions demonstrate:
- Support of the district’s Mission Statement, which is “To prepare students to contribute to the competitive and changing world in which we live;”
- Willingness to go above and beyond normal expectations in support of students; and
- Behavior consistent with one or more of the district’s values, including respect, inclusiveness, community, communication, collaboration, innovation, nurturing, trust and accountability.